Thank you for considering Durty Nellie’s to host your next special event or private party! We’re happy to help you celebrate and accommodate your party needs. Here is a list of the rooms/spaces available and a short description of each. Please feel free to stop by and take a look at our event spaces in person, or call to schedule an appointment for a more customized tour. Some events may require certain size or food/drink minimums for room exclusivity.
Durty Nellie’s Back Room: Our largest event space is the Back Room, or main concert room, with stage area and large bar located on the first floor. You may also utilize our state-of-the-art sound system and/or lighting features at an additional price of $250 and $100, respectively. Not just for live music, we can host and cater for almost any type of event in this space. Seated/plated dinners: up to 30 guests. Buffet catering for up to 200 guests. Cash bar with limited food off the regular menu up to 400 guests. Combine this room with the Mezzanine upstairs, and we can accommodate 400+ guests.
The Mezzanine: The second-floor Mezzanine has a great view of the stage and a separate bar. There is also access to the outside rooftop. This room is available for smaller parties but has booking limitations during concerts and other events. The Mezzanine can accommodate smaller parties from 10 guests up to larger parties with 125 seats or 200 standing.
Downstairs Beer Garden: Outdoor space on the first floor, near the main entrance. Seats up to 100 people.
Rooftop: Outdoor space upstairs next to the Mezzanine. Seats up to 200. Both available seasonally – weather permitting.
Restaurant & Pub: Reserve tables only for up to 30 people in the main dining area/pub.
Event Space Details: Smaller parties may have to share space with other diners/events especially on Friday and Saturday evenings. Events may require certain size or food/drink minimums for room exclusivity. Room fees may vary depending on party size and date/time.
Menu and Guest Guarantees: We will need your pre-selected catering menu one week prior to your event and your guaranteed number of guests 3 business days prior to the event. This number will be considered your guarantee for which you will be charged unless a greater number of people attend. We pride ourselves on accommodations. Therefore, you are not limited to the menu choices provided here. We will gladly create menus and arrange specialty items and/or themes to suit your occasion. Menu prices and minimums do not include taxes, rental fees, or gratuities. Please add 11% tax, 18% catering gratuity, and 20% gratuity on all liquor purchases. Room rental fees will depend on the room selection and number of people attending. You may also utilize our state-of-the-art sound system and/or lighting features at an additional price of $250 and $100, respectively. Buffet platters feed 30-40 people when ordered in conjunction with 3-4 additional platters.
Beverage Packages: Please note that we require a minimum of 20 guests to participate in all drink packages and these packages usually exclude pub/bar area. Time slots are priced below PER PERSON for 2 hours (8-10pm) or 3 hours (7-10pm). We require full payment for 20+ wristbands 15 minutes prior to the start of your drink package. All time slots must be approved by Durty Nellie’s Event Coordinator, Jamie Barr. Unlimited sodas, coffee, tea available for $2.75 per person.
- BEER PACKAGE MGD, Miller Lite, and Coors Light. 2 hours: $15, 3 hours: $18
- HOUSE PACKAGE Bottles: MGD, Miller Lite, Miller 64, and Coors Light. House wines: Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Cabernet, Merlot. House liquor: Vodka, Gin, Rum, Whiskey, Tequila, and Amaretto. 2 hours: $20, 3 hours: $25
- CALL PACKAGE Bottles: MGD, Miller Lite, Miller 64, Coors Light, Amstel Lite, Corona and Corona Light, PBR, Old Style, Heineken, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Angry Orchard, Woodchuck Amber Cider and Magner’s Cider, and Newcastle Brown Ale. Drafts: Miller Lite, Coors Light, Blue Moon, Beer of the Month, and occasional special beers.Not Allowing all drafts in party space (“some exceptions apply”?)House wines: Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Cabernet, and Merlot. Call Liquor: Absolut, Tito’s, Captain Morgan, Bacardi, Malibu, Tanqueray, Jose Cuervo, Jim Beam, Jameson, and Amaretto. 2 hours: $25, 3 hours: $30
- PREMIUM PACKAGE Bottles: All the above bottles plus Blue Moon, Bell’s 2 Hearted IPA, Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout, Left Hand Polestar Pilsner, Redbridge (gluten-free). Drafts: All drafts (in selected event room) with the exception of Guinness. Wines: Premium Chardonnay, Premium Pinot Grigio, Premium Merlot, and Premium Cabernet. Premium Liquor: All the above liquor plus Grey Goose and flavors, 3 Olives and flavors, Stoli and flavors, Ketel One, Patron, Crown, Dewar’s White Label, and Johnnie Walker Red. 2 hours: $30, 3 hours: $35
- RUNNING TAB BAR Recommended for smaller parties/events. Guests are able to order drinks of their choice. Drink requests are added to the final bill. You can also customize your tab bar (i.e. only beer and wine, etc.)